If you have questions that the videos aren’t quite answering, just schedule a live training session with me. I’d be happy to help!
Rhino saves you tons of tedious work
Red Rhino is an online estimating software that helps you make accurate bids on electrical contracting jobs. Red Rhino takes the guesswork out of making proposals so you can “bid it to win it!”
Because it’s online, Red Rhino keeps your estimates safe even if your computer crashes!
Red Rhino has built in:
- Materials catalog – This list of thousands of commonly used items and prices is updated monthly. When you input the materials your job needs into Red Rhino, the software will spit out the total cost and labor for those materials.
- Labor catalog – This list includes average labor estimates for thousands of material items.
- Wizards and assemblies that speed up your material input.
- A recap tool automatically totals your labor hours and material prices in detail for easy analysis of your estimate. The “recap” is where you’ll input other expenses such as equipment rental or permit fees.
- The proposal feature lets you quickly email proposals to your clients with easy-to-use boilerplate inclusions, exclusions and qualifications.
Electrical Estimating – Don’t forget to watch the training videos!
The training videos will walk you through each step of the Red Rhino software from start to finish. Watch them in order and you’ll be an estimating expert in no time!