WOW your customers with a professional-looking proposal!
Create a bulletproof proposal with Red Rhino – Electrical Estimating Software
Your proposal makes a statement about your company – its level of professionalism and attention to detail. Red Rhino makes it easy for you to create proposals that project the image you want – that you are absolutely the right company to trust for the job!
Proposal feature templates in Red Rhino
These templates, or “boilerplates,” are pre-made information that you can instantly add into your proposal. You can easily click to choose what items you want to include for seamless customization.
- 1. Inclusions – What is included in your price.
- 2. Exclusions – What is excluded from your price.
- 3. Qualifications – Describes in more detail what your price includes.
Tips for creating a bulletproof proposal
- 1. Offer a detailed but brief summary of the project scope.
- 2. Never hand write a proposal. Always use a template with a logo or letterhead.
- 3. Don’t use terms like “all” or “everything.” These can come back to haunt you later.
- 4. Indicate how long the price is valid (30 days, 60 days, etc.).
- 5. Always provide complete contact information so it’s easy for your customers to get in touch with you.
- 6. Explain what is included (inclusions) and excluded (exclusions). Use “qualifications” to describe what your price includes in more detail.
- 7. Always use spell check!
Click here – to watch how to create Proposal
Click link below to log into your Red Rhino account
Click here to log into Red Rhino Estimating Software
Username: The email address you used to sign up for your free trial
What to do next
Click on the link above and sign in. From the homepage, training videos will walk you through each step of using the software. You can replay the videos as much as you want and follow along click by click.
Questions? Just call!
We’d be happy to talk to you about using Red Rhino estimating software to win more bids and make more money! Call 866.444.7411 today.