Never Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight
Wiktionary Definition – Never Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight: To enter into a confrontation or other challenging situation without being adequately equipped or prepared.
The expression, “Never Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight” applies when you bid electrical projects without using Electrical Estimating Software.
Cardinal rule in electrical construction – ALWAYS use the right tool for the right job.
Estimating manually or using spreadsheets is a pain in the butt! It takes way too long to finish estimates and it can leave you with doubt that your bid is either:
- Way to high (Causing you to look stupid to your customers)
- or Way to low (Causing you to lose your shirt on a job)
Both are a disaster.
5 – Benefits of Using Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software
- Doubles your speed – you bang out estimates FASTER.
- Has thousands of material items with pricing updated monthly.
- Built in labor for thousands of items.
- You have confidence in your price and know your EXACT COST to do a project.
- Professional proposal gives your customer confidence you can fulfil the job.
Know Exactly What You Need To Do To Win More Bids
Try Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software free for 30 days.
Many customers report they double their estimating speed or better.
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software offers a 30 day free trial
Just click this link to sign up.
You will immediately get access to our online software.
Training videos will guide you step by step to learn how to navigate.
Call us if you have questions.
888-492-5565 X 1
Remember at Hard Hat Industry Solutions, Inc we are dedicated to giving electrical contractors the information, tools, training and coaching you need to rapidly grow your business, make more money and live a life of freedom.
It all starts with your having a firm understanding of the electrical estimating.