The problem with electrical construction is you are always working yourself out of a job.
To keep making money you need electrical jobs.
To get jobs you need a bid pipeline. You estimate jobs continuously to get a continuous flow of work.
To bid more jobs faster you need electrical estimating software.
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software has many tools that speed up the electrical estimating process.
One of the coolest, fastest and best tools is the Conduit Wizard.
The Red Rhino Conduit Wizard is the fastest way to estimate conduit runs.
What types of conduit can you can estimate with Red Rhino conduit Wizard?
- PVC – SCHEDULE 40 & 80
- PVC – EB/DB – ENCASED BURIAL/DIRECT BURIAL
- RIGID METAL CONDUIT
- PVC COATED RIGID (ROB ROY)
- MC CABLE & HOSPITAL GRADE MC CABLE
- STEEL FLEX / ALUMINUM FLEX
Note: Conduit wizard inputs both labor hours and material pricing for conduit, couplings, connectors, supports, elbow’s (90 degree bends), and total feet of wire needed.
Types of jobs you can estimate using Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software:
- Residential – Romex, SER cable, plastic boxes, panels and services
- Commercial – Conduit and wire, switch gear, EXO’s, transformers
- Light industrial – Buss duct, cable tray, motor connections,
- Structured cabling / Low voltage – Pre-built assemblies (horizontal, closet, indoor back bone, outside plant)
- Fire alarm – Panels, sensors, devices
Red Rhino has built-in labor for such items as:
- Devices like switches and plugs
- Panels and switch gear up to 4,000 amps
- Lighting fixtures
- Disconnect switches – 240 volt and 600 volt
- Circuit breaker termination labor (1 pole, 2 pole and 3 pole up to 4.000 amp)
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software features:
- Available Online 24/7 – Log on from any computer.
- Thousands of material items with pricing updated monthly plus built in labor.
- Easy – step by step video instruction.
- Conduit Wizard to estimate thousands of feet of conduit in seconds.
- Pre-built assemblies makes for lightning fast material entry.
- Affordable low monthly fee.
“The most sure way to launch your electrical estimating business is to master the process of estimating projects.”
Call us if you have questions.
888-492-5565 X 1
Remember at Hard Hat Industry Solutions, Inc we are dedicated to giving electrical contractors the information, tools, training and coaching you need to rapidly grow your business, make more money and live a life of freedom.
It all starts with your having a firm understanding of the electrical estimating.