What is electrical estimating? Electrical estimating is calculating the cost to complete an electrical project!
Are you sick and tired of guessing and shooting from the hip when bidding electrical projects?
Estimating electrical isn’t easy. It just takes time. You have to get your head in the blueprints or in the job your bidding. There are hundreds of details that you must catch and understand. It is tedious and requires a great deal of concentration.
Funny story: I have talked with hundreds of electrical contractors who inquired about Red Rhino, and for curiosity, I ask, “How do you estimate projects without using estimating Software?” One guy without missing a beat said, “I just use a dartboard!”
The answer really caught me off guard and after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing, he told me he was still estimating manually, and he felt like he was in the dark when he estimated projects. He felt like he was guessing how many hours it would really take to do projects.
I know the feeling – without software, there is a lot of uncertainty bidding jobs.
Estimating manually without software is more like “Guess-ti-mating”. It is torture.
You may watch this 5 minute demonstration video below:
The biggest benefit you get using Red Rhino is time. It saves you tons of time.
Rather than adding long columns of numbers with a calculator and then re-calculating when you make changes, Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software does millions of dollars of calculations in a fraction of a second with 100% accuracy.
The 17 minute video below shows you how to use Red Rhino Software to bid jobs faster and more accurate:
A few major benefits of Red Rhino electrical estimating software are:
- It is affordable. Includes help and support.
- It is online! Available 24/7. You can log on to the software from anywhere, at any time.
- You can use it to estimate residential, commercial, industrial, structured cabling, and fire alarm.
- Professional proposals will impress your clients.
- Online training videos allow you to learn at your own speed.
- Rhino has material prices built-in for several thousand material items updated monthly.
- No more guessing about labor. Has labor built in to install conduit and wire, cabling, panels, light fixtures, generators, bus duct, switches, plugs, unistrut, and thousands of items?
- The proposal has pre-built templates. So, you can build your proposal fast!
Red Rhino is online so you can log on from any computer with an internet connection. The Cost of Red Rhino is $99.00/ Month with an affordable setup fee.
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software offers a 30 day free trial.
You will immediately get access to our online software.
Training videos will guide you step by step to learn how to navigate.
Call us if you have questions.
888-492-5565 X 1