Electrical Estimation and Costing: Are you sick and tired of guessing and shooting in the dark when bidding electrical projects?
Estimating isn’t easy. It just takes time. You have to get your head in the blueprints or in the job you’re bidding. There are hundreds of details that you must catch and understand. It is tedious and requires a great deal of concentration.
Funny story: I have talked with hundreds of electrical contractors who inquired about Red Rhino, and for curiosity I ask, “How do you estimate projects without using estimating Software?” One guy without missing a beat said, “I just use a dart board!”
The answer really caught me off guard and after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing, he told me he was still estimating manually. He felt like he was guessing how many hours it takes to do projects.
I know the feeling – without software there is a lot of uncertainty in electrical estimation and costing when bidding jobs.
Estimating manually, without software, can feel a lot like “Guess-ti-mating”. It is torture.
The biggest benefit you get using Red Rhino is time. It saves you tons of time.
Rather than adding long columns of numbers with a calculator, and then re-calculating when you make changes, Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software does millions of dollars of calculations in a fraction of a second with 100% accuracy.
Watch the video below:
A few major benefits of Red Rhino electrical estimating software are:
- It is affordable.
- It is online! Available 24/7. You can log on the software from anywhere, at any time.
- You can use it to estimate residential, commercial, industrial, structured cabling, and fire alarm.
- Professional proposals will impress your clients.
- Online training videos allow you to learn at your own speed.
- Red Rhino has material prices built-in for several thousand material items updated monthly.
- No more guessing about labor. Red Rhino has labor built in to install conduit and wire, cabling, panels, light fixtures, generators, bus duct, switches, plugs, unistrut and thousands of items.
- Proposal has pre-built templates. So, you can build your proposal fast!
Call us if you have questions.
888-492-5565 X 1
Remember at Hard Hat Industry Solutions, Inc we are dedicated to giving electrical contractors the information, tools, training and coaching you need to rapidly grow your business, make more money and live a life of freedom.
It all starts with your having a firm understanding of the electrical estimating.