Red Rhino FAQs – Electrical Estimating
If you have questions that the videos aren’t quite answering, just schedule a live training session with me. I’d be happy to help!
Q&A with John Kelsey
- 1. How long will it take me to learn to use Red Rhino?You should be able to get a basic understanding of Red Rhino within the 30-day trail.
Training videos are available online 24/7 to help you learn each aspect of the software. Watch the videos, follow along click by click, and you should be comfortable with Red Rhino in no time. You cannot break Red Rhino software. Get in there and noodle around to see what you can find.
- 2. Does Red Rhino have material prices built in?Yes, Red Rhino has material prices built in for several thousand material items. The prices provided are based on national average prices and are updated monthly.
- 3. Does Red Rhino have labor built in, or do I have to input labor myself?Labor is built into the Red Rhino system for several thousand components including panels from 100 amp to 4,000 amp, transformers from 5 KVA to 1,000 KVA, motor starters, motor connections, bus ducts, ladder racking, fire alarm components, etc.
- 4. Do I have to sign a contract for Red Rhino?Red Rhino does not require you to sign a contract. We don’t need to rope you into a contract because we know, once you start using Red Rhino, you’ll be so impressed that you’ll want to continue your subscription. If not, you can cancel any time by sending us an email.
- 5. Is training and support included in the price?One-on-one training is available to customers for no extra charge. Training videos are also available on the Red Rhino homepage 24/7.
- 6. Is there a limit to how much I can use Red Rhino?No. You can use Red Rhino as much as you want. You can do estimating (residential, commercial and low voltage), proposals, invoicing, purchase orders, change orders, requests for quote, etc., as much as you need.
Click link below to log into your Red Rhino account
Click here to log into Red Rhino Estimating Software
Username: The email address you used to sign up for your free trial
What to do next
Click on the link above and sign in. From the homepage, training videos will walk you through each step of using the software. You can replay the videos as much as you want and follow along click by click.
Questions? Just call!
We’d be happy to talk to you about using Red Rhino estimating software to win more bids and make more money! Call 866.444.7411 today.