Taking off light fixtures is fast and easy.
In this blog, we will show you how to take off lighting fixtures and send list of fixtures for quote for commercial electrical estimating.
When you are estimating commercial projects, you get your light fixtures quoted in a lot price.
Lot price means getting a price for an entire lighting package.
Here are steps on how to take off lighting:
1. Print out the fixture schedule
2. Count all the different types of the light fixtures (You can use highlighter with different colors)
3. Write the quantity of the fixtures.
4. Use an app called Scanbot then take a picture to scan the light fixture schedule and it will convert to a PDF file. Send it to your email.
5. Send an email with the attached PDF file to the light fixture vendor for a quote.
Watch the video below of John Kelsey as he explains how he does it:
Red Rhino is online so you can log on from any computer with an internet connection. The Cost of Red Rhino is $99.00/ Month with an affordable setup fee.
Click here for a Red Rhino free trial
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Sofware | 30 Day Free Trial
Click this link to sign up for Red Rhino.
You will immediately get access to our online software.
Training videos will guide you step by step to learn how to navigate.
Call us if you have questions.
866-444-7411 x 1