Overview Red Rhino Estimating Software / Plan Swift integration
Plan Swift take-off software allows you to download blueprints electronically to count and measure “on screen” electronically. When items are counted or measured, PlanSwift displays a list of those items.
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software integrates with Plan Swift, meaning, the Rhino Assembly Catalog and Rhino Product catalog will be imported into Plan Swift in order to do material take off.
Benefits of using Red Rhino and PlanSwift
- Quickly count or measure on your computer screen instead of on bulky blueprints.
- Take off hundreds of feet of conduit on-screen quickly and accurately in seconds.
- Save Money – No more paying for expensive paper blueprints.
- Save space -No more storing tons of bulky paper blueprints.
Watch this video introduction below to learn more about Red Rhino with PlanSwift.
Click image below for a 14 day free trial of planswift
In PlanSwift on a blueprint page you:
- Select which items from Rhino product catalog and Rhino Assembly catalog you want to count.
- You click on the blueprint page to count the items. When you count, Plan Swift adds up quantities counted and leaves a symbol on the page showing that the item has been counted.
- When counting (Takeoff) is completed, you export those items into the correct section in the Red Rhino Estimate using the Red Rhino Integrator.
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Software offers a 30-day free trial.
Just click the link below to sign up. You will immediately get access to our online software. Training videos will guide you step by step to learn how to navigate.