When electrical estimating, using a Scalex the fastest, easiest and most accurate way to manually take off conduit.
Manual take off means counting and measuring on paper blueprints
- Set the digital scale the same as the scale on the blueprint page.
- Roll across the blueprint. The digital display shows feet of conduit.
- Count the number of conduit runs.
- Input conduit runs using Red Rhino Conduit Wizard.
When doing take off for conduit, mc cable or any lineal measurement, using a Scalex saves a ton of time
Measuring and taking off conduit can be time consuming
Video How to Take off Multiple Conduits Using a Scalex
- How to use Scalex to take off multiple conduit runs simultaneously.
- How to use Red Rhino time saving material take off forms.
- How to quickly input conduit using Red Rhino Conduit Wizard Video on how to quickly and accurately estimate feeder conduit using Red Rhino Conduit Wizard.
Click link below to purchase a Scalex.
Remember. Buy the plastic carrying case too.
Click here for a Red Rhino free trial Click here for PlanSwift 14-day free trial
Red Rhino Electrical Estimating Sofware | 30 Day Free Trial
Just click this link to sign up for Red Rhino.
You will immediately get access to our online software.
Training videos will guide you step by step to learn how to navigate.
Click this link to sign up for PlanSwift.
The first 14 days of using the Red Rhino / PlanSwift Connector is FREE so you can test drive it. After the first 14 days the cost is just $20 / month.
Call us if you have questions.
866-444-7411 X 1